From 14th September to 30th November
Workshops & Seminars at iHalalExpo will be conducted by respective subject matter experts in collaboration with iHalalConference.
1. Halal & Sustainability – Why We Matter?
2. The Role of Global Halal Ecosystem in Support of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
3. Introduction To The Position Of States & NGOs In Halal Certification.
4. Pitfalls In Halal Supply Chain.
5. Risk Management For Halal Industry.
6. Management & Leadership In Islam.
7. Halal & Non-Halal Ingredients In Consumer Products.
8. KwaZulu Natal Halal Initiative – Trade & Investment Kwazulu Natal.
9. Halal Certification In South Africa – Beef & Lamb Abattoirs.
10. Ethics & Sustainability For Halal Industry.
11. Holistic Healing & Living.
12. The Role Of Islamic Media In The Halal Lifestyle Space.
13. Islamic Finance For Halal Industry.
14. Halal Healthcare.
15. South Africa & Halal Certification.
16. Export Opportunities for South African Halal Food Products in Africa.
17. Opportunities For Halal Industry In Africa.
Please visit www.iHalalConference.com to view recordings.
1. Sustainable Development Workshop. (Date To Be Announced)
2. Halal Social Entrepreneurship Workshop. (Date To Be Announced)
3. Islamic Finance Workshop. (Date To Be Announced)
1. Halal Startup Support Launch. (Date To Be Announced)
2. Halal start-ups & Social impact investors meet. (Date To Be Announced)
3. iHalal Awards. (Date To Be Announced)
All workshops & seminars will be conducted Free of cost and will be open to all public.
Please follow us on social media to stay updated: